- Meeting: 30th - 31st August, 2018
- Abstract submission: Closed
- Registration: Open
- Deadline for abstracts submission: Midsummer Day June 24th, 2018
- Notification of abstract acceptance or refusal: Short after
- Early bird deadline: June 24th, 2018
- Abstract book can be downloaded: HERE
Presentation and Posters
All presenations must be presented in Powerpoint format (ppt) preferably in 16:9 format to optimize the full potential of the screen in the meeting room. Please bring your presenation on a USB stick and go to the Speakers Preparation Office (room name: "Kastellet" / room #7 at the venue) to upload your presentation latest 3 hours before your presentation or first thing in the morning on the day of your presenation. The Speakers Preparation Office is manned from 07.00 - 16.00 on August 30 and August 31.
Available space on the poster board, for each poster, will be 92 cm in width (horizontally) and 138cm in height (vertically).
SATS will supply poster board and tape for mounting. The presenters are responsible for bringing the correct size of posters, mount the posters and dismantle the posters.
Posters should be mounted before 09:00 on August 30. Dismantle time is from 15:30 on August 31.